SAVE THE DATE GUYS!
- Reading/Watching Harry Potter BEFORE Deathly Hallows: Oh hey, cool a bunch of characters that I'm growing to love a lot.
- Reading/Watching Harry Potter AFTER Deathly Hallows: OH GOD NO NO NO DUMBLEDORE YOU FUCKER GET AWAY FROM THE TOWER
- SIRIUS NO NOT THE DRAPERY
- DOBBY YOU AREN'T MEANT FOR A KITCHEN KNIVESSS!!!
- HEDWIG STOP FLYING NOOOOOO
- FRED *SOBS HYSTERICALLY*
- Mom: O_O
- Me: oh merlin I love this series it's so healthy for me
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY. Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore! Who won? :D
In Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore tells Harry he knows how he must be feeling about Sirius.
Harry tells him that he does NOT know how it feels, because Sirius’ death was his (Harry’s) fault.
But in reality, Dumbledore DOES know how it feels. He could have killed his sister. He lives with that regret daily.
Harry and Dumbledore are a lot closer then they seem.